Cube > Timers
- A lightweight timer for iOS with strength where it matters.
- The scrambles aren't the best but the graphing feature is nice. No sessions support, all on a rolling average
- My main online timer now great graphing feature and uses your google account as a login.
- Like Cubetimer, but way, way, better. Doesn't save times.
- A downloadable timer, very very classic, before CCT everyone used this. It's still not that bad.
- The main downloadable timer that I use, the scrambles are up there in quality with qqTimer, and best of all it supports the ability to plug in a Speedstacks Stackmat timer! Very fun.
- Most simple basic timer out there, saves times with cookies so if your browser clears them when you close it, you loose your times. Again very very basic timer.
- Official timer of the WCA. The only physical timer on this list.