Cube > Links
Below are the links that I most commonly use to get cubing info, they are in no particular order and may not be maintained.
- World Cubing Association The official site of the WCA, posts announcements, regulations, and results for comptitions around the world.
- Speedsolving.com A very active and
friendlygenerally friendly speedcubing forum.
- AlgDB.net The best algorithm database out there.
- CubeFreak.net Shotaro "Macky" Makisumi's Website, contains algorithms, and a very good blindfold guide.
- Garron.us Lucas Garron's website, holder of several (German) national records, and co-creator of the Macky-Garron Last Slot system (MGLS).
- CubeZone.be Lars Vandenburgh's site, where I got most of my PLL algorithms, also has a very good Square-1 Guide.
- Stefan Pochmann's Cubing Site Lot's of helpful cubing info from one of Germany's most experienced cubers.
- Cubesmith.com Go here for twisty puzzle stickers and parts.
- BigCubes.com Go here for basic big cube help.
- Speedcubing.com links A huge list of cubing sites, isn't updated much (like this list).